Dreyfus Express® is our 24-hour automated information line that recognizes voice or touchtone commands. It provides access to product, account and market information and can help you check account balances, process transactions and order documents.
Using Dreyfus Express® Is Easy
Just call toll-free 1-800-645-6561 and have your Social Security number or Employee Identification Number and account number (last 10 digits) handy. You will be prompted to create a PIN that will give you access for all future calls. You will hear a range of options; listen to your choices and select your request.
Main Menu Options
1. Product Information: (shareholders and non-shareholders)
- Price and yield
- Prospectus - Order a prospectus.
- Total return information
- Dividend and capital gains information
- Historical Prices (New Feature)
- Market quote - Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500, S&P 100, Russell 2000 or Treasury quote
- Account balance
- Recent transactions
- Transactions - Process a transaction.
- Change your PIN
- Watchlist (New Feature) - Ability to set up access to all of the information you want most; product information, account information and market quotes.
- Year end balance (New Feature)
- Checkbook - Order a new checkbook.
- Statement - Get a copy of your most recent statement.
- Duplicate tax forms
5. Address: Obtain mailing and wiring instructions and our web address.
6. Representative: Transfers you directly to a Dreyfus Representative, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET (shareholders and non-shareholders).
When using the speech feature of our system: Speak clearly. For best results, speak clearly and directly into the phone and keep background noise to a minimum. You can also use the touchtone keypad on your phone to enter some information, such as fund codes or your account number.
Before you call: Have your Social Security number or Employee Identification number and your personal identification number (PIN) ready to access the system. If you don't have a PIN, make sure both your Social Security/Employee Identification and account numbers are handy. You'll be prompted to create a six-digit PIN that will give you speedy access for all subsequent calls.
Know your funds: Your fund's name and/or its four-digit code, both of which can be found on your statement.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the fund carefully before investing. Download a prospectus, or summary prospectus, if available, that contains this and other information about the fund, and read it carefully before investing.
1. Shareholder-only sections require a PIN and either a valid Social Security number or Employee Identification number.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Share price, yield and investment return fluctuate and an investor may receive more or less than original cost upon redemption.
2. The ability to exchange fund shares may be modified or eliminated at any time