Working with a Dreyfus Financial Advisor
At Dreyfus, managing wealth is more than selecting from a list of financial products. It is a personal relationship built around your needs and dreams. Our financial advisors deliver strategic insight, tactical expertise and dedicated support to craft a financial solution that will help you grow, manage — and enjoy — your wealth.
For investors with a minimum of $100,000 or more in investable assets, Dreyfus Advisor Services is a personalized asset management service. We welcome the opportunity to discuss what we can do, specifically for you.
For more information, contact an advisor at 1-800-896-2645.
Investment Insights with a Personal Touch
- Dreyfus financial advisors have been carefully selected for their expertise, judgment and responsiveness — core strengths that are central to building a program that is uniquely yours.
- Draw on the strength and resources of our parent company, the global financial services giant, BNY Mellon.
Tactical Expertise and Powerful Solutions
- Exclusive network of institutional-quality asset managers from around the globe, with a full spectrum of investment styles, asset classes, sectors, and market capitalizations
- Asset allocation services and wrap fee programs designed around your individual needs and goals*
- Separately Managed Accounts offering portfolio flexibility, customization, and tax efficiency, with access to traditionally unavailable institutional money managers*
- Brokerage capabilities featuring essential tools and services to make managing your assets easier
- IRAs to help you build your nest egg, including Traditional, Roth, Rollover, SEP-IRA, Keogh, Coverdell
- Annuities ideal for retirement savings, lump sum, investing, locking in an income stream or tax-deferred growth
*Minimum account balance for Dreyfus Managed Asset Program Mutual Fund Series is $25,000. Equity separate account portfolios within the Customized Investment Series require a $100,000 minimum. Dreyfus Municipal Bond Separate Account Series national portfolios require a $300,000 minimum and state specific portfolios require a $500,000 minimum.
Dreyfus Advisor Services is a division of MBSC Securities Corporation — a subsidiary of The Dreyfus Corporation and one of the most recognized and respected firms in the financial services industry. With more than 50 years of investment expertise, The Dreyfus Corporation is a leader in the asset management arena, with a strong reputation for professional money management, quality and integrity. The Dreyfus Corporation is part of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, one of the world's leading providers of financial services for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals around the globe.
Dreyfus Advisor Services is a division of MBSC Securities Corporation. Member FINRA. The minimum account balance for a Dreyfus Advisor Services client is $100,000.
BNY Mellon Asset Management is the umbrella organization for The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation's affiliated investment-management firms and global distribution companies.
MBSC is the distributor of the Dreyfus Family of Funds and participates in wrap fee programs, including DMAP. MBSC Securities Corporation provides investment management services under these arrangements.
Dreyfus Advisor Services is a division of MBSC Securities Corporation, Member FINRA.
BNY Mellon Asset Management is the umbrella organization for BNY Mellon Corporation's affiliated investment management firms and global distribution companies.