Benefits of Working with an Advisor
Most people, no matter what their level of investment experience or sophistication, can benefit from professional guidance when it comes to managing their finances. Considering all you're working, saving and planning for — and the many investment choices available to you — the help of a financial advisor can be extremely important.
A financial advisor is qualified to analyze your personal financial situation and develop a plan designed around your unique financial goals and objectives. By working with a financial advisor, you'll be able to:
- Assess your current financial situation, risk tolerance and time horizon
- Identify your short- and long-term financial needs and goals
- Develop a sound financial plan
- Gain an understanding of the various investment options and financial instruments available to you
- Track your financial progress to make sure your plan remains in line with your goals
If you don't already have an advisor, call us at 1-800-896-2645 for assistance.
If you're an investor with $100,000 or more to invest, you might be interested in the benefits offered by Dreyfus Advisor Services. Call us at 1-800-896-2645 to learn more.
Dreyfus Advisor Services is a division of MBSC Securities Corporation. Member FINRA.
The minimum account balance for a Dreyfus Advisor Services client is $100,000.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of a fund carefully before investing. Download a prospectus, or a summary prospectus, if available, that contains this and other information about a fund, and read it carefully before investing.