State/Other Tax Issues
Preparing your annual federal income tax return is a complex process. State and local taxes, along with other considerations, can further complicate matters. Learn more about some of the issues you may encounter in the preparation of your 2014 tax returns. You should consider this information in conjunction with your annual Dreyfus Tax Reporting Package, which includes your federal Form 1099-DIV.
All of the tax data included here has been prepared solely by Dreyfus.* The information provided here is general in nature and does not constitute tax advice. You should consult your tax advisor to help you determine how the data provided applies to your specific tax situation.
- National Municipal Bond and National Municipal Money Market Funds — Federal/State Tax Exemption
- U.S. Treasury State Tax Exemption
- Federal Alternative Minimum Tax
- Corporate Dividends Received Deduction
- Massachusetts Resident Tax Information
- Foreign Income Tax Deduction/Credit
- U.S. Government Obligations
- Important Information Regarding Dreyfus Form 1099-DIV
You may also download printer-friendly versions of the tax information listed above.
* Dreyfus does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information presented.