Protecting Your Account
The Internet and electronic communications have made it easy for you to check your account information and initiate investment transactions online. Because of this, Dreyfus has implemented significant measures to help protect the security of your account — you should take precautions too.
To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information and transactions, Dreyfus.com utilizes the following layers of security:
- All confidential information is located behind the password-protected area of Dreyfus.com.
- Clients are required to log in with user IDs and passwords.
- Our Web site uses 128-bit Strong Encryption (SSL 3.0).
- Sessions left idle 15 minutes are timed out.
- Failed login attempts will lock access to the account.