|Portfolio Manager/Sub-Investment Adviser:||
Joseph M. Corrado
Stephanie K. Brandaleone
|Inception Date||February 01, 2000|
|Total Assets||Class I (as of 08/26/16): $6,430,113.65
Portfolio (as of 08/26/16): $48,650,730.88
|Minimum Initial Investment||$1,000|
|Minimum Subsequent Investment||$100|
|Dividend Schedule||Declared Annually,
|Fiscal Year End||Sep 30|
|Fund Status||Not available for purchase by individual investors.|
Average Annual Total Returnsas of 06/30/16
|1 YR||3 YR||5 YR||10 YR||Since
|Russell 2500(r) Value Index 2|
The performance data quoted represents past performance, which is no guarantee of future results. Share price and investment return fluctuate and an investor's shares may be worth more or less than original cost upon redemption. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Please use the pulldown menu above to view month-end performance.
Morningstar Rating 3
Morningstar Overall Rating™ for Class I shares among 377 funds in the Mid-Cap Blend category as of 07/31/16. Ratings reflect risk-adjusted performance, and are derived from a weighted average of the fund's 3-, 5-, and 10-year (as applicable) ratings.
As of 07/31/16 the fund received 3, 3, and 3 stars for the 3-, 5-, and 10-year periods out of 377, 320 and 227 funds in the category. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Other share classes may have different ratings.
as of 08/26/16
|12 Month High
|12 Month Low
Prospectus Fee Table Expense Ratios
|Net Expenses||1.16% 4|
Dreyfus Investment Style 5
<p>The fund seeks long-term growth of capital by normally investing at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities of small-cap U.S. companies within the market capitalization range of companies in the Russell 2500 Index. View the Strategy & Risks section for this fund for more information.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the fund carefully before investing. Download a prospectus, or a summary prospectus, if available, that contains this and other information about the fund, and read it carefully before investing.
Notes & Disclosures
- Performance is historical and not indicative of future results. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate and an investor will receive more or less than the original cost upon redemption.
- Source: Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. Reflects reinvestment of dividends and, where applicable, capital gain distributions. The Russell 2500 Value Index is an unmanaged index, which measures the performance of those Russell 2500 companies with lower price-to-book ratios and lower forecasted growth values.
- The Ratings formula measures the amount of variation in a fund's performance and gives more emphasis to downward variations. The top 10% of the funds in the category receive five stars; the next 22.5% four stars; the next 35% three stars; the next 22.5% two stars; and the last 10% one star. Ratings reflect sales loads.The fund represents a single portfolio with multiple share classes that have different expense structures.
- Dreyfus and TBCAM have contractually agreed, with respect to each class of the Fund, to assume the expenses of the class so that such expenses (excluding taxes, interest, brokerage commissions, commitment fees on borrowings and extraordinary expenses) do not exceed an annual rate of 1.39% for Class A, 2.22% for Class C, and 1.16% for Class I, until the fiscal year end following such time as the expenses are equal to or less than such annual rate for the applicable class.
- The "Dreyfus Investment Style Classification" graphically depicts the fund's investment strategy as described in its Prospectus. The horizontal and vertical axes describe the fund's investment style and market capitalization range for stocks in the fund's portfolio, respectively. It is designed to support asset allocation decisions and not to depict actual fund holdings at a point in time.