|Portfolio Manager/Sub-Investment Adviser:||
|Inception Date||July 01, 2013|
|Total Assets (000s)||Class Y (as of 07/24/15): $2,794
Portfolio (as of 07/24/15): $133,697
|Minimum Initial Investment||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Subsequent Investment||No Minimum|
|Dividend Schedule||Declared Daily,
|Fiscal Year End||Aug 31|
|Fund Status||Not available for purchase by individual investors.|
Average Annual Total Returnsas of 06/30/15
|1 YR||3 YR||5 YR||10 YR||Since
|Barclays Municipal Bond Index 3|
The performance data quoted represents past performance, which is no guarantee of future results. Yield, share price and investment return fluctuate and an investor's shares may be worth more or less than original cost upon redemption. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Please use the pulldown menu above to view month-end performance
as of 07/27/15
as of 07/27/15
as of 07/27/15
|12 Month High
|12 Month Low
Prospectus Fee Table Expense Ratios
|Net Expenses||0.75% 4|
Dreyfus Investment Style 5
As its primary goal, the fund seeks high current income exempt from federal income tax. View the Strategy & Risks section for this fund for more information.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the fund carefully before investing. Download a prospectus, or a summary prospectus, if available, that contains this and other information about the fund, and read it carefully before investing.
Notes & Disclosures
- For share classes offered after the fund's inception date, the total returns quoted reflect the performance of the fund's initial share class(es), adjusted to reflect applicable non-recurring sales charges. Performance for these share classes has not been adjusted to reflect any class-specific distribution or servicing fees or any differences in operating expenses. Had such fees and expenses been reflected, returns for these share class returns during such periods would have been lower.
- Performance is historical and not indicative of future results. Investment return, yield, and principal value will fluctuate and an investor will receive more or less than the original cost upon redemption. Investors should consider, when deciding whether to purchase a particular class of shares, the investment amount, anticipated holding period and other relevant factors, and should read the prospectus carefully.
- Source: Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. Reflects investments of dividends and, where applicable, capital gain distributions. The Barclays Municipal Bond Index is a widely accepted, unmanaged total return performance benchmark for the long-term, investment-grade tax-exempt bond market.
- The Dreyfus Corporation has agreed, until January 1, 2016, to waive receipt of its fee and/or assume the expenses of the fund's Class Y so that the direct expenses of the fund's Class Y shares (excluding taxes, interest, brokerage commissions, commitment fees on borrowings, extraordinary expenses, shareholder services fees and 12b-1 fees) do not exceed 0.75%.
- The "Dreyfus Investment Style Classification" graphically depicts the fund's investment strategy as described in its Prospectus. The horizontal and vertical axes describe the fund's general credit quality focus (High: AAA/AA; Medium: A/BBB; Low: Below BBB) and weighted average maturity in years (Short: <4; Intermediate 4-10; Long: >10). It is designed to support asset allocation decisions and not to depict actual fund holdings at a point in time.