|Portfolio Manager/Sub-Investment Adviser:||
|Inception Date||July 01, 2013|
|Total Assets (000s)||Class Y (as of 08/31/15): $215,713
Portfolio (as of 08/31/15): $1,539,737
|Minimum Initial Investment||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Subsequent Investment||No Minimum|
|Dividend Schedule||Declared Annually,
|Fiscal Year End||Aug 31|
|Fund Status||Not available for purchase by individual investors.|
Average Annual Total Returnsas of 06/30/15
|1 YR||3 YR||5 YR||10 YR||Since
|Russell 1000(r) Value Index 3|
The performance data quoted represents past performance, which is no guarantee of future results. Share price and investment return fluctuate and an investor's shares may be worth more or less than original cost upon redemption. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Please use the pulldown menu above to view month-end performance.
as of 09/01/15
|12 Month High
|12 Month Low
Prospectus Fee Table Expense Ratios
|Net Expenses||0.73% 4|
Dreyfus Investment Style 5
The fund seeks capital appreciation. View the Strategy & Risks section for this fund for more information.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the fund carefully before investing. Download a prospectus, or a summary prospectus, if available, that contains this and other information about the fund, and read it carefully before investing.
Notes & Disclosures
- For share classes offered after the fund's inception date, the total returns quoted reflect the performance of the fund's initial share class(es), adjusted to reflect applicable non-recurring sales charges. Performance for these share classes has not been adjusted to reflect any class-specific distribution or servicing fees or any differences in operating expenses. Had such fees and expenses been reflected, returns for these share class returns during such periods would have been lower.
- Performance is historical and not indicative of future results. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate and an investor will receive more or less than the original cost upon redemption. Investors should consider, when deciding whether to purchase a particular class of shares, the investment amount, anticipated holding period and other relevant factors, and should read the prospectus carefully.
- Source: Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. Reflects reinvestment of dividends and, where applicable, capital gain distributions. The Russell 1000 Value Index is an unmanaged index which measures the performance of those Russell 1000 companies with lower price-to-book ratios and lower forecasted growth values.
- Dreyfus has contractually agreed to waive receipt of its fees and/or assume the expenses of the Fund until at least January 1, 2016, so that the expenses of Class A, Class C, Class I and Class Y shares of the Fund (excluding taxes, interest, brokerage commissions, commitment fees on borrowings and extraordinary expenses) do not exceed 0.98%, 1.73%, 0.73% and 0.73% respectively.
- The "Dreyfus Investment Style Classification" graphically depicts the fund's investment strategy as described in its Prospectus. The horizontal and vertical axes describe the fund's investment style and market capitalization range for stocks in the fund's portfolio, respectively. It is designed to support asset allocation decisions and not to depict actual fund holdings at a point in time.