|Portfolio Manager/Sub-Investment Adviser:||ARX Investimentos Ltda.|
|Inception Date||October 01, 2009|
|Total Assets (000s)||Class I (as of 03/07/14): $2,178
Portfolio (as of 03/07/14): $14,431
|Minimum Initial Investment||$1,000|
|Minimum Subsequent Investment||$100|
|Dividend Schedule||Declared Annually,
|Fiscal Year End||Aug 31|
|Fund Status||Not available for purchase by individual investors.|
Average Annual Total Returnsas of 12/31/13
|1 YR||3 YR||5 YR||10 YR||Since
|MSCI Brazil 10/40 Index 2|
The performance data quoted represents past performance, which is no guarantee of future results. Share price and investment return fluctuate and an investor's shares may be worth more or less than original cost upon redemption. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Please use the pulldown menu above to view month-end performance.
Morningstar Rating 3
Morningstar Overall Rating™ for Class I shares among 31 funds in the Latin America Stock category as of 01/31/14. Ratings reflect risk-adjusted performance, and are derived from a weighted average of the fund's 3-, 5-, and 10-year (as applicable) ratings.
As of 01/31/14 the fund received 3 stars for the 3-year period out of 31 funds in the category. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Other share classes may have different ratings.
as of 03/07/14
|12 Month High
|12 Month Low
Prospectus Fee Table Expense Ratios
|Net Expenses||1.75% 4|
Dreyfus Investment Style 5
The fund seeks long-term capital growth. View the Strategy & Risks section for this fund for more information.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the fund carefully before investing. Download a prospectus, or a summary prospectus, if available, that contains this and other information about the fund, and read it carefully before investing.
Notes & Disclosures
- Performance is historical and not indicative of future results. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate and an investor will receive more or less than the original cost upon redemption. Investors should consider, when deciding whether to purchase a particular class of shares, the investment amount, anticipated holding period and other relevant factors, and should read the prospectus carefully.
- Source: Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The Morgan Stanley Capital International (MSCI) 10/40 Brazil NR Index, an unmanaged index designed to track the performance of stocks traded primarily on the BM&FBOVESPA.
- The Ratings formula measures the amount of variation in a fund's performance and gives more emphasis to downward variations. The top 10% of the funds in the category receive five stars; the next 22.5% four stars; the next 35% three stars; the next 22.5% two stars; and the last 10% one star. Ratings reflect sales loads.The fund represents a single portfolio with multiple share classes that have different expense structures.
- The Dreyfus Corporation has contractually agreed, until January 1, 2015, to assume the expenses of the fund so that the total annual fund operating expenses of none of the classes (excluding the fund's Rule 12b-1 fees, shareholder services fees, taxes, interest, brokerage commissions, commitment fees on borrowings and extraordinary expenses) do not exceed 1.75%.
- The "Dreyfus Investment Style Classification" graphically depicts the fund's investment strategy as described in its Prospectus. The horizontal and vertical axes describe the fund's investment style and market capitalization range for stocks in the fund's portfolio, respectively. It is designed to support asset allocation decisions and not to depict actual fund holdings at a point in time.