|Portfolio Manager/Sub-Investment Adviser:||CenterSquare Investment Management, Inc.|
|Inception Date||September 13, 2008|
|Total Assets (000s)||Class C (as of 06/30/15): $1,044
Portfolio (as of 06/30/15): $734,138
|Minimum Initial Investment||$1,000|
|Minimum Subsequent Investment||$100|
|Dividend Schedule||Declared Annually,
|Fiscal Year End||Oct 31|
|Fund Status||Open to new investors.|
Average Annual Total Returnsas of 03/31/15
|1 YR||3 YR||5 YR||10 YR||Since
|with Sales Charge Max Sales Charge: 1.00% CDSC|
|FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Developed Index 3|
The performance data quoted represents past performance, which is no guarantee of future results. Share price and investment return fluctuate and an investor's shares may be worth more or less than original cost upon redemption. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Please use the pulldown menu above to view month-end performance.
as of 06/30/15
|12 Month High
|12 Month Low
Prospectus Fee Table Expense Ratios
|Net Expenses||2.05% 4|
Dreyfus Investment Style 5
The fund seeks to maximize total return consisting of capital appreciation and current income. View the Strategy & Risks section for this fund for more information.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the fund carefully before investing. Download a prospectus, or a summary prospectus, if available, that contains this and other information about the fund, and read it carefully before investing.
Notes & Disclosures
- For share classes offered after the fund's inception date, the total returns quoted reflect the performance of the fund's initial share class(es), adjusted to reflect applicable non-recurring sales charges. Performance for these share classes has not been adjusted to reflect any class-specific distribution or servicing fees or any differences in operating expenses. Had such fees and expenses been reflected, returns for these share class returns during such periods would have been lower.
- Performance is historical and not indicative of future results. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate and an investor will receive more or less than the original cost upon redemption.
- Source: Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. Reflects reinvestment of dividends and, where applicable, capital gains distributions. The FTSE European Public Real Estate Association (EPRA) National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT) Developed Index is an unmanaged, market capitalization weighted index designed to measure the performance of exchange-listed real estate companies and REITs worldwide.
- The Dreyfus Corporation has contractually agreed, until March 1, 2016, to waive receipt of its fees and/or assume the expenses of the fund so that the direct expenses of none of Class A, Class C, Class I and Class Y shares of the fund (excluding Rule 12b-1 fees, shareholder services fees, taxes, interest, brokerage commissions, commitment fees on borrowings and extraordinary expenses) do not exceed 1.05%, 1.05%, 1.05% and 1.03%, respectively.
- The "Dreyfus Investment Style Classification" graphically depicts the fund's investment strategy as described in its Prospectus. The horizontal and vertical axes describe the fund's investment style and market capitalization range for stocks in the fund's portfolio, respectively. It is designed to support asset allocation decisions and not to depict actual fund holdings at a point in time.