|Fund Name||Product Code||Ticker Symbol||Inception Date||YTD Returns (Without Sales Charge)
as of 07/01/15
|7-Day Yield (%)||7-Day Yield (%) as of||Prospectus Fee Table Total Expense Ratio|
|1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||10 Year||Since Inception|
Dreyfus 100% U.S. Treasury Money Market Fund
Dreyfus U.S. Treasury Reserves - Class R
Dreyfus U.S. Treasury Reserves - Investor Shares
The performance data quoted represents past performance, which is no guarantee of future results. Share price and investment return fluctuate and an investor's shares may be worth more or less than original cost upon redemption. Month-end returns provided above reflect the fund's current performance.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the fund carefully before investing. Download a prospectus, or a summary prospectus, if available, that contains this and other information about the fund, and read it carefully before investing.
An investment in a money market fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, or any other government agency. Although a money market fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in a money market fund. As a measure of current income, seven-day yield is more reflective of the fund 's income generating ability than total return.
Short-term corporate, asset-backed and municipal securities holdings (where applicable), while rated in the highest rating category by one or more NRSRO (or if an unrated municipal, deemed of comparable quality by Dreyfus), involve credit and liquidity risks and risk of principal loss.
Daily and 30-day yield quotations may reflect current expense absorptions, without which performance would have been lower. For information on current absorptions, please review 7-day yield quotations or call 1-800-645-6561. Share classes of a fund are subject to different sales and distribution charges and achieve different returns. You should discuss with Dreyfus or your advisor your initial investment amount, time horizon, and other relevant factors in selecting a share class for investment.
- During the period, Dreyfus absorbed a portion of the fund's expenses. This arrangement may be modified at any time.
- The yield reflects an undertaking to reduce fund expenses, without which the 7-day yield would have been -0.61
- The Dreyfus Corporation has agreed to pay all of the fund's expenses, except management fees, 12b-1 fees and certain other expenses, including the fees and expenses of the non-interested board members and their counsel. The Dreyfus Corporation has agreed to reduce its fees in an amount equal to the fund's allocable portion of the fees and expenses of the non-interested board members and their counsel (in the amount of .01% for the past fiscal year). The Dreyfus Corporation has undertaken to limit Fund expenses to maintain the minimum yield floor limit: .00 of 1%. Such expense limitations may fluctuate daily, and are voluntary and temporary, not contractual, and may be terminated by Dreyfus at any time without notice.
- Not available for purchase by individual investors.
- The yield reflects an undertaking to reduce fund expenses, without which the 7-day yield would have been -0.42
- The yield reflects an undertaking to reduce fund expenses, without which the 7-day yield would have been -0.62